For the most current loan rates please contact Mohave Community Federal Credit Union at 928-753-8000.
MCFCU Loan Special of the Month
MCFCU Dealer of the Month
What is a Signature Loan? Also known as a “good faith loan” or a “character loan”, you may be eligible for this type of loan based on your credit qualifications. The only guarantee we need is your signature. With a Signature Loan from Mohave Community Federal Credit Union, emergencies, repairs, vacations, new appliances, tax payments, or almost anything in-between isn’t a problem. You may apply online by clicking on “Applications” to the left of this page or
Share Secured Loan
A share secured loan is a loan that is secured or guaranteed by a member’s savings account. No credit or less-than perfect credit? Our share pledge uses your savings as collateral, and your certificate of deposit is your collateral for a time note. Not only do you enjoy a low loan rate, you’re also building your credit. You may apply online by clicking on “Applications” to the left of this page or come by the credit union, today!
Automatic payments – Available
Pre-payment penalties – None
Loan Application Fees: $25 for $250 – $500 Loan or $50 for $501 – $1000 Loan
This product is available with: NO Credit Check – 18% Interest Rate
Minimum Loan Amount $250. – Maximum Loan Amount $1,000.
- Must be a current member for at least 1 year.
- Must have Direct Deposit for at least 6 months
- Monthly Direct Deposit must be the value of the loan or greater
- Must be in good standing and cannot have caused a loss to the Credit Union either through nonpayment of a loan or an over drafted account.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have $50.00 in Savings Account and an open Checking Account
- Only ONE (1) loan per member
- Must be employed ONE (1) year
Sample Loan Amounts
- 250 x 3 months
- 500 x 4 months
- 750 x 5 months
- 1,000 x 6 months
The Skip A Pay (PDF – new window/tab) allows you to skip a payment(s) twice per calendar year. The first skip a payment can be used from January to June and the second from July to December. Use the extra cash to pay other bills or take that much needed vacation! With the Skip-A-Payment, you get to keep your cash when you need it most and use it for what ever you want!
The following conditions apply:
- The loan must be 6 months or older.
- The request is on or before the scheduled due date.
- The loan/account is current and in good standing.
- Interest will continue to accrue at the rate stated on the loan contract and the first payments after the extension will pay the accrued interest before principal.
- The loan is not a revolving type of loan (HELOC, Line of Credit, Visa Credit Card).
- The loan is an extension and the maturity date of the loan will increase by the number of payments that are deferred.
- The option is only available twice per calendar year. The first Skip A Payment is offered from Jan-Jun and the second from July-Dec. SKIP A PAYMENTS CANNOT BE USED CONSECUTIVELY (ex: June and July or Dec and Jan).
- All responsible parties must sign, including cosigners.
- There is a $50.00 fee for each loan skipped.
Download the Skip A Pay form (PDF – new window/tab) and put a little cash back in your pocket!
It’s easy to skip your payment – just print and complete the Skip-A Payment form and return it to us. You may bring it in or mail it to:
Mohave Community Federal Credit Union
2809 Stockton Hill Road
Kingman, AZ 86401
FAX the form to: 928-753-1441
Make A Loan Payment
To pay your loan installment, use the below form. Note: The following convenience fees apply to online payments:
- Credit and Debit card transactions incur a 3.5% fee of the payment being made or $2.50, whichever is greater.
- eCheck (ACH) transactions incur a $3.00 fee.
Important information in regards to submitting your payments online:
- Payments may take up to 2 business days to post to your loan, but will post effective the day the payment was submitted.
- Your Account number or Member number and Trailer number will be required to complete your payment.
- If you have issues submitting your payment online, you may call 928-753-8000 option #1 to use our automated system.
- The payment limit is $1000 per payment transaction. If you need to submit a payment that is larger than this amount, please contact 928-753-8000 ext. 212.
- To pay your loan in full, call 1-928-753-8000 during business hours to confirm the payoff balance prior to submitting your payment. Most loans accrue interest daily.
- If you would like to pay your Mohave Community Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card payment, please visit www.ezcardinfo.com.
Loan Debt Protection
Debt Protection with Life Plus
Life, Disability, Involuntary Unemployment.
Help protect your family against the unexpected. Life can be wonderful. But it can also get complicated when unexpected things happen. Protecting your loan balance or loan payments against death, disability or involuntary unemployment could help protect your finances. Life Plus adds protection for financially-stressful life events such as accidental dismemberment, terminal illness, hospitalization, family medical leave, and the loss of life of a non-protected dependent.It’s easy to apply for MCFCU’s Debt Protection. It’s voluntary and won’t affect your loan approval. Call Mohave Community Federal Credit Union at 928-753-8000 and ask about protecting your loan today. Your purchase of MCFCU’s Debt Protection with Life Plus is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply.
Please contact your loan representative at 928-753-8000. You may cancel the protection at any time. If you cancel protection within 30 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid.
GUARANTEED ASSET PROTECTION (GAP)
Don’t be stuck making payments on a car you can’t drive!
For more information contact our loan department at (928) 753-8000. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechanical Repair Coverage
Mechanical Repair Coverage
Greenpath Debt Counseling
Your path to a brighter tomorrow. Learn more about GreenPath.
Mohave Community Federal Credit Union has teamed up with GreenPath to bring you free debt counseling services. This is not a gimmick. And Yes, that is correct. We said: FREE debt counseling services. Still don’t believe it? Keep reading.
People Helping People. It’s the credit union philosophy. And it’s one of the main reasons Mohave Community Federal Credit Union has teamed up with GreenPath. Through comprehensive education and exceptional service, GreenPath has been assisting individuals for more than 50 years. GreenPath provides you with the education, resources and guidance to reach all of your goals.
5 am – 8 pm M,W
5 am – 7 pm T, Th
5 am – 4 pm Fri
6 am – 3 pm Sat
- Free financial counseling – without a sales pitch!
- Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- Debt repayment
- Money management
- Student Loan Counseling
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
Click on the links and view the free printable handouts.
- Dealing With Debt (PDF – new window/tab)
- Money Management (PDF – new window/tab)
- Mortgage Delinquency (PDF – new window/tab)
GreenPath advisors are professional, compassionate and committed to helping others. They provide personalized and confidential financial counseling with customized action plans, FREE, at no charge to our members. No appointment is necessary; call 1-877-337-3399 today with questions or concerns about your finances.