Online Loan Payment Center
We have invested in VeriSign’s Secure Server Digital Certificate to protect your data. Through the use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the standard for secure communications on the Web, your data is being sent to a secure database and is encrypted to protect your privacy.
Pay your Mohave Community Federal Credit Union loan payments with a debit card credit card or checking account from any other financial institution through our Payment Center. It’s easy.
- Payments post the next day to your loan. If payment is made on Friday after 2 p.m. or a weekday or holiday, it will not post until the next business day.
- Your Account number or Member number and Trailer number will be required to complete your payment.
- The payment limit is $1000 per payment transaction.
- To pay your loan in full, call 1-928-753-8000 during business hours to confirm the payoff balance. Most loans accrue interest daily.
- If you would like to pay your Mohave Community Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card payment, please visit www.ezcardinfo.com.
To make a payment using a Checking or Savings Account, please note that there is a $5.00 service fee for this transaction. Click above to make a payment from another financial institution using your Checking or Savings Account on our secured website.
To make a payment using a Debit or Credit Card, please note that there is a 3% service fee of your total payment for this transaction. Click above to make a payment from another financial institution using your Credit or Debit Card Account on our secured website. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover. *We do not accept loan payments using the MCFCU Visa Card.
To set up recurring payments, there is a one time start up fee of $5.00. Please print out the recurring payment agreement HERE and return it to:
Mohave Community Federal Credit Union
2809 Stockton Hill Road
Kingman, AZ 86401