The Skip A Pay (PDF – new window/tab) allows you to skip a payment(s) twice per calendar year. The first skip a payment can be used from January to June and the second from July to December. Use the extra cash to pay other bills or take that much needed vacation! With the Skip-A-Payment, you get to keep your cash when you need it most and use it for what ever you want!
The following conditions apply:
- The loan must be 6 months or older.
- The request is on or before the scheduled due date.
- The loan/account is current and in good standing.
- Interest will continue to accrue at the rate stated on the loan contract and the first payments after the extension will pay the accrued interest before principal.
- The loan is not a revolving type of loan (HELOC, Line of Credit, Visa Credit Card).
- The loan is an extension and the maturity date of the loan will increase by the number of payments that are deferred.
- The option is only available twice per calendar year. The first Skip A Payment is offered from Jan-Jun and the second from July-Dec. SKIP A PAYMENTS CANNOT BE USED CONSECUTIVELY (ex: June and July or Dec and Jan).
- All responsible parties must sign, including cosigners.
- There is a $50.00 fee for each loan skipped.
Download the Skip A Pay form (PDF – new window/tab) and put a little cash back in your pocket!
It’s easy to skip your payment – just print and complete the Skip-A Payment form and return it to us. You may bring it in or mail it to:
Mohave Community Federal Credit Union
2809 Stockton Hill Road
Kingman, AZ 86401
FAX the form to: 928-753-1441